Are you looking for an adorable apple name craft to complete with your kids? This fun apple name craft is very simple to prep and put together. It’s perfect for practicing spelling names and letter recognition. Use the craft during fall to celebrate the chilly weather, apple picking season, or use it at back-to-school time.
What’s Included in the Apple Name Craft
Everything you need to get started is included in this craft. Just like all of my other crafts, the instructions are really simple, and the prep is even easier. Here’s what comes with the fun craft:
- A photograph of the craft activity
- Step-by-step directions
- Tracing templates – Xerox these labeled templates onto cardstock to make tracers for your students. These templates will include the pattern’s name, the color to use, and how many of each pattern to cut. From there, student will trace, cut, and glue their craft together!
- Printable temples – Print these onto colored cardstock or construction paper of your choice. Students will just cut and paste these together!
- Coloring templates – This was originally created for distance learning, but kids love them so much I kept them around! It’s a great option if all you have is regular white paper.
See! Everything you need to make an adorable fall or back-to-school bulletin board with the kids’ names.
How Do I Put the Apple Name Craft Together?
Putting this craft together is easy peasy. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions included in the download.
Print your apple template on red, green, or yellow paper. Print the stem on brown paper and the leaf on green paper. Write the letters of each child’s name on the seeds after printing them on red, green, or yellow paper. Make sure you choose colors that letters will show up on.
- First, glue the stem and leaf to the back of the apple, at the top.
- Next, write the letters of the child’s name on the seeds. Glue these down in a curved line on the bottom part of the apple.
- Next, add silly eyes and a smile.
- The final piece is the writing prompt which says, “_______’s favorite color apple is _______.” Have each child fill out the writing prompt and attach it to their apple, and it is complete.
More Name Craft Activities
If you enjoy the apple name craft, you will love these other name crafts for kids. There are 15 hands-on activities included in my Name Crafts Bundle. Both kids and adults will love them. They are all super easy to print and prep and tons of fun to put together. Here’s what’s inside the bundle:
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Name Craft
- Winter Name Hat Craft
- Love Bug Name Craft
- Wreath Name Craft
- Santa Name Hat Craft
- Backpack Name Craft
- Apple Tree Name Craft
- Crab Name Craft
- Cupid Name Heart Craft
- Spring Flowers Name Craft
- Tackle Box Name Craft
- Pencil Name Craft
- Sweethearts Name Craft
- Apple Name Craft
Kids will enjoy practicing their name and letter recognition using these fun name craft activities, and writing prompts. Be sure to use them all throughout the year for holidays and special occasions.
I hope you love using this apple name craft and all of the other name craft options. They all make wonderful bulletin board displays in the classroom or home decor pieces for special occasions. Enjoy!
FREE CRAYON BOX THAT TALKED CRAFT
Join the list and this craft will come to your inbox right now!